Keystone Teaching School can offer the following to support your school in preparing for moderation.
Y2 and Y6 moderation training and workshops with KS1 and KS2 Lead Moderators
Year 1, 3, 4 and 5 moderation workshops
Preparing for Y1 Phonics Screening Test with LA Assessment Lead
Providing support through Easter Booster Schools training
Bespoke moderation support for your schools – Trained and STA approved moderators can be deployed for training sessions to meet your specific needs, working with your teachers to ensure accurate judgements in reading, writing and maths
Flyers for these workshops can be found below:
- New to Phonics Screening Check
- New to Y2 and Y6 Moderation and Assessment Training
- Statutory Y2 and Y6 Moderation and Assessment Workshop
- Assessment Catch-up for Year 3
- Writing Stamina for Years 1 to 6
- Teacher Assessment Workshops Year 2 and Year 6 – March 2021
- Spring Revision Pack for Year 6 – Materials and training
- Teacher Assessment Workshops Year 1, 3, 4 and 5
- End of Phase Teacher Assessment Workshops Year 2 and Year 6 – May 2021 – coming soon
Click Contact Us to request further details or bespoke support for your school.
To see the list of courses and events, please click the button below.
Moderation Workshop Testimonials
I always enjoy the KS2 moderation workshops. They are an opportunity for me to receive updates; pick up examples of good practice; have professional discussions with colleagues and moderate writing. They always take place in a very supportive environment.
A massive thank you to Helen and Kat for the moderation training they provided; their training supported all staff in developing skills and confidence in moderating the writing of children within our school. It also supported us in identifying next steps for teaching individuals, as well as considering patterns of teaching needs for groups, cohorts and across the whole school. Would thoroughly recommend this bespoke training to any school looking to improve staff confidence and skills with moderating and improving writing across the school.
WHAT WE DO:
ITT – Initial Teacher Training
Go To Calendar →