Keystone can offer the following to support your school in preparing for moderation.
Y2 and Y6 moderation training and workshops with KS1 and KS2 Lead Moderators
Year 1, 3, 4 and 5 moderation workshops
Preparing for Y1 Phonics Screening Test with LA Assessment Lead
Providing support through Easter Booster Schools training
Bespoke moderation support for your schools – Trained and STA approved moderators can be deployed for training sessions to meet your specific needs, working with your teachers to ensure accurate judgements in reading, writing and maths
Dates for these workshops can be found below: (flyers coming soon)
- New to Year 2 Moderation and Assessment Training – 17/18 October 2022
- New to Year 6 Moderation and Assessment Training – 19/20 October 2022
- Year 6 Moderation and Assessment Workshop – 9/10 November 2022
- Year 2 Moderation and Assessment Workshop – 15/16 November 2022
- Planning for Progression in Writing Year 2 and Year 6 – 6/8 December 2022
- Administering the Phonics Screening Check – 24 January 2023
- Year 2/Year 3 Cross Phase Moderation – 27 January 2023
- Writing Stamina for Years 1 to 6 – 18/19 January 2023
- Moderation Workshops Year 2 – 22/23 February and 24/25 May 2023
- Moderation Workshops Year 6 – 28 February, 1 March and 24/25 May 2023
- Spring Revision Pack for Year 6 – Materials and training – 13 March 2023
- Moderation Workshops Year 1, 3, 4 and 5 – 22/23 March 2023
Click Contact Us to request further details or bespoke support for your school.
To see the list of courses and events, please click the button below.
Moderation Workshop Testimonials
I always enjoy the KS2 moderation workshops. They are an opportunity for me to receive updates; pick up examples of good practice; have professional discussions with colleagues and moderate writing. They always take place in a very supportive environment.
A massive thank you to Helen and Kat for the moderation training they provided; their training supported all staff in developing skills and confidence in moderating the writing of children within our school. It also supported us in identifying next steps for teaching individuals, as well as considering patterns of teaching needs for groups, cohorts and across the whole school. Would thoroughly recommend this bespoke training to any school looking to improve staff confidence and skills with moderating and improving writing across the school.
WHAT WE DO:
ECTs – Early Career Teachers
ITT – Initial Teacher Training
Go To Calendar →