Continued Professional Development
Keystone offers a range of CPD. This can be offered in several ways:
Half day and full day courses covering a range of subjects, led by System Leaders and/or External Providers delivered in a central location
Personalised support/training through School to School support, delivered within your own school setting tailored to your needs
Personalised support/training through School to School support, delivered to a cluster of schools tailored to a collective need
We are always looking for effective ways to meet the needs of the schools in our locality. We recognise that many of our schools are spread geographically and vary in size and therefore we are keen to make CPD as accessible and cost effective as possible.
Current CPD Offer:
History for Subject Leaders – we are hosting a day in November 2020 with Stuart Tiffany, ‘Mr T’, who will be providing training for history and curriculum leads. The day is aimed to support curriculum leaders to develop and improve the teaching of history across the primary phase. Please see the FLYER for further details.
Curriculum Workshops – we are holding a series of three half day workshops, led by Bill Lord, LLE, to understand current research around curriculum expectations in order to create an effective school curriculum. Please see the FLYER for further details. Please note the final session in May has been cancelled and will be rearranged in Autumn 2020.
To see the list of all courses and events, please visit Bookitbee via the button below.
Our SLEs’ specialisms are extensive and so we can offer CPD in a range of subjects, for example:
- Quality First Teaching
- Middle Leadership
- Early Years
If you would like some personalised CPD then please contact us directly.
We offer a range of Networking opportunities across a range of subjects in order to support Senior, Middle and Subject Leaders. Collaboration with others allows each leader to improve their subject knowledge, keeps their practice up to date and builds
- English Network – click HERE to download the flyer. Please note the session on the 4th June 2020 is now from 4-5pm via Zoom.
- SENCO – Bourne, Stamford and Deepings Cluster Group and South Holland Cluster Group. Click on the individual group for the flyer. The next sessions in June 2020 will run from 4-5pm via Zoom.
- Inter-School Moderation Events – click HERE to download the flyer. The session on the 10th June 2020 has been cancelled.
- Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE) Network – click HERE to download the flyer. Please note this is for Keystone SLEs only. The session on the 17th June 2020 has been cancelled.
- EYFS Network – click HERE to view the flyer. The next session is on the 25th June 2020 and is from 4-5pm via Zoom.
- Maths Hub – click HERE to view details and book. The next session, due to take place on 8th June 2020, has been moved to Monday 6th July 2020 and will be from 4-5pm via Zoom.
- Primary Science Subject Leaders Networks – click HERE to view details and book.
Click Contact Us to request further details or bespoke support for your school.
Keystone Teaching School specialises in assessment and each year hold a conference in November, exploring the most up to date issues affecting primary schools in the area of assessment. In the past, we have had well known speakers such as Andy Cope, Dawn Copping, Gary Toward and Chris Henley. This is a day not to be missed, a chance to network with senior leaders, hear inspirational keynote speakers and participate in practical workshops which can be implemented in your own schools.
Please click HERE to download the flyer.
A great conference, packed with so much knowledge and highly experienced guest speakers, offering a unique balance between current thinking and classroom based practice. I felt I went away with renewed enthusiasm and practical strategies that can be implemented both as a Senior Leader and in the classroom. I would highly recommend it!
School Business Manager Event
Keystone Teaching School also run a School Business Manager Event. This is an opportunity to network and help keep themselves updated with the latest guidance. This year it is being held at The Urban Hotel in Grantham on 6th February 2020, please click HERE for the flyer.
Check out our moderation page for the full list of workshops available for all year groups.
To see the list of courses and events, please click the button below.
WHAT WE DO:
ITT – Initial Teacher Training
CPD – Continued Professional Development
Go To Calendar →